Monday, February 1, 2010

Can I Get Hepatitis B From Doing Brazilian Laser Can Hepatitis B Hinder Me From My Medical Course?

Can hepatitis B hinder me from my medical course? - can i get hepatitis b from doing brazilian laser

I am a student of medicine, but when I was diagnosed this hepa B, I could not concentrate on my area, because the burden that we must discover. Is it medically inadvisable to continue with my classes, but I'm about to graduate? What can I do? What do you think of me? I need help, I am concerned.

2 comments:

Stephani... said...

should not interfere with your choice of experience .... many doctors, nurses and others in the field of occupational medicine with HBV and still allow them to continue their work as if they had never had an illness.

Good luck!

2Negativ... said...

I'm not 100% sure, but I do not think you can with patients, the open wounds or any type of surgery have to work.

Post a Comment