Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gums Swollen With Blisters 17 Month Old Son With Blisters On Lips, Tongue, Gums.?

17 month old son with blisters on lips, tongue, gums.? - gums swollen with blisters

Hi, since last Thursday, had my son, a temperature switch on or off. On Saturday, I noticed there were some plates for dry lips, which had already struck a toy in his mouth, so I thought it was. Monday morning I gave him breakfast and began to spit. I noticed that I had any kind of blister on the tongue, I took it directly to doctors who have not yet seen looking into the mouth, lips, and looked in his heart, said he ran a little and said, suffered from a bacterial infection and gave her penicillin. I know you only took two days, but I am very worried for him. A constant drop everywhere, swollen gums, so that after their teeth to go. Last night I cried every hour, if you drink Exclamationss like to hurt. A few times he woke up and the mouth and lips are bleeding. I also give paracetamol, but nothing seems to help. Do you think it could be a problem of chewing gum instead of a bacterium?

0 comments:

Post a Comment