Sunday, February 14, 2010

Caresource Dental Health And Cosmetics What Will Medicaid (Caresource) Cover For Dental Work?

What will Medicaid (Caresource) cover for dental work? - caresource dental health and cosmetics

I am in desperate need of dental care. I'm pretty sure I have cavities in each tooth. Two of my back teeth were completely eaten up by plaque and bacteria. My front teeth (incisors and the two front side) also begin to crumble with it. May I think you have gum disease and I am sure that changed my jaw to form (not to mention my teeth to close gaps between the molars).

Will Medicaid (Care Source) cover dental implants? What do you think everything should be done?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ... I too am in the same boat as you .... I can tell you is covered by Medicaid to pay for channels / crown ... as what the implants, I'm not sure, but I am desperate need of at least 6 ... After looking into the cost of implants and told them that costs an average of one (1), usually around $ 3700.00 I had many problems with root canal though.

I'm working on it .... Such a response was expected within a week, although I heard that in extreme cases, Medicaid may pay .... and if you find something, please let me know .. .. I'm in New Jersey.

Post a Comment