Friday, February 12, 2010

Mexicana Video Descargar Help Form FA's... I Live In Mexico , But Im From California And I Want To Become An FA .. What Should I Do?

Help form FA's... i live in mexico , but im from california and i want to become an FA .. what should i do? - mexicana video descargar

stay here in Mexico and trying to get a job with Aero Mexico or Mexico ... and you fly here, and us or visit us and get a job at an airline does not it? ... Help please .. and cabin crew .. please .. thanks ..
ps I live in Mazatlan and I reeeeally investigated Watched videos i mean race, read books, went to the detriment flightattendant career.com .. I know the ups and downs ..

3 comments:

IceTroja... said...

If you are bilingual, you can get a job with that almost every airline flies to Mexico, including many U.S. airlines.

airbob61... said...

If you are bilingual and speaks fluent English and Spanish, which is to be in your best interest to seek a position with Aero Mexico. Good luck and go with God.

angleofe... said...

UR going to spend money, not when the family does not grieve for the UR.

Post a Comment