Monday, February 8, 2010

Grand National Horse Race Dvd Any Ideas On What I Can Buy?

Any ideas on what i can buy? - grand national horse race dvd

Hello, won £ 254, a Grand National horse race and I spend absolutely no idea what to do. I bought only one thing, a book. (from the mother of Jacqueline Wilson) I am represented 13, I have all the Twilight series and the DVD, I have all the books by Jacqueline Wilson. I really do not know what they are buying, I have an iPod and a camera and a DS. Im not really interested in consoles, but I like DVDs and books. Would anything?

5 comments:

Katie said...

Put it into a savings account

Chris S said...

Just as DVDs and an iPod. Sometimes you want to watch a DVD on your iPod video. You need a DVD ripper.
iTunes and iPod only supports the video format MP4 and H264. So you need your DVDs and video as
iPod can play. can try DVD to iPod Converter.
Here is a link for the step by step guide to the software:
http://www.applemacvideo.com/guide/mac-d ...

♥beautif... said...

Tuesdays with Morrie, a book or the diary of Anne Frank "for me so much taken for books and DVD Krrish, or are interested.: D

but if you are looking for something useful, try the Louis Vuitton bag ..

Or expensive clothes. :))

dmartinf... said...

You can get a Blu-Ray, if you want a game Compad have HD. It would be great. They are widely availible from me (I $), so I'm not sure what. Also check www.brookstone.com It's really nice

jdch1ck said...

Lol are registered and have an interest or a nice LCD TV for your room with a little added or modified, but that they frequently or a gift for your parents ... and wait and Paris on 13 lol

Post a Comment